We offer support services designed to assist homeless young people to make the transition to an independent, self-managed lifestyle. In doing so, YHP acknowledges both the structural inequities that lead to homelessness and the hardship and distress that individuals who experience the process of becoming homeless are compelled to endure.
YHP is a registered charity with deductible gift recipient status; tax deductible donations may be made directly to:
NOTE: Please include your details so that we can send you a receipt.
There are a number of ways you can demonstrate your support for YHP and the services we provide:
- Become a member of the association
- Become member of the YHP Management Committee
- Make a donation to support the work of the service
- Donate in-kind support such as time and expertise
- Donate furniture in good condition
- Donate household items (including cutlery, crockery, pots, pans etc)
- Donate baby equipment and clothes in good condition
- Donate goods and services to be used for fundraising (e.g. gift vouchers, artworks, bottles of wine etc)
- Become a corporate partner
- Sponsor programs offered by Youth Housing Project