Ross Mancuso has had a varied working career.
He has had experience in, and from, working with people in need, and providing case management when employed by the Department of Housing, as well as staff management and managing a portfolio whilst with the department.
He has worked for a church-based organisation for 3 years pre-qualifying clients and coordinating home modifications for people with disabilities and the elderly.
He is now back to a role he has previously done, which is project managing construction-related works in the Queensland State Government.
Qualifications and personal development courses completed:
- Diploma of Project Management
- White Card (Construction)
- Blue Card
- Managing Effective Working Relationships
- Managing and Developing Teams
- Managing Group Problems Solving & Decision Making
- Time Management
- Supervisory Skills
- Dealing with difficult behaviours
- Becoming an Effective Work Coach