Conrad Quick has worked in a range of senior leadership roles, from Project Manager to General Manager and Managing Director over the last 15 years, mostly in the Adult Education and Higher Education sector, including Recruiting and Employment Services. During this time Conrad has built businesses up to become cornerstones of the market they operate in, through strategic business development and the high performing teams he has lead.
Over the years Conrad has been actively engaged in fundraising and volunteer work with the likes of the Leukaemia Foundation, Police Citizens Youth Club, Meals on Wheels and Clean Up Australia.
- Master of Business Administration, Australian Institute of Business
- Current student – Graduate Certificate in Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies), QUT
- Diploma of Management, ACE Colleges
- Certificate IV in Assessment & Workplace Training
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Membership Director, The CEO Institute
- General Manager, Rhodes Business School
- National Sales Manager, Catalyst Education
- Business Development Manager, Royal College of Healthcare
- Project Manager, TAFE Queensland