As a company who are committed to making a positive difference in the community, Premium Residential recognise the challenges involved in fundraising and are kindly helping to raise funds for YHP through their Community Referral Network.
A simple & stress-free way to raise funds for YHP
If you or someone you know is selling their property or owns a rental property and you refer them to Premium Residential, they will donate to YHP upon completed sale or successful lease:
1. Refer a neighbour, friend or colleague who needs assistance to sell their property
- 10% of commission donated for a completed sale to YHP
- 10% referral reward paid to you
2. Refer someone who is fed up with their current property manager
- 25% of one week’s rent donated to YHP for each successful lease
- 25% of one week’s rent paid to you
If you have a friend, family member, neighbour or work colleague with a property for sale or rent, all you need to do is provide your name, your referral & contact details and YHP as your community organisation. Premium Residential will make contact with the referral and upon successful sale or lease, you will receive your commission and Youth Housing Project will receive a donation. There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make to maximise donations to YHP.